I always say webdramas have the best most realistic relationships~ if this was a romcom, it’d have had a useless love triangle with female characters that couldn’t speak up for themselves..
but this had everything:
- a slow natural “friends to lover” relationship.
- no cliches, or better yet realistic twists to the cliches (like the girl “rivalry”)
- a normal 2nd ml that didn’t secretly love the fl
- a cute friendship
- female power
- dimples everywhere!
- a male lead that apologized and didn’t over step his boundaries, ie a real “nice” male lead
- girls taking care of their own “problems”
- and the best part, the nice healing plot development~
I kinda wish it was longer though ;(
the acting was really good too, Hani did a great job I really wish to see her in this type of roles more often, and the ost highlighted the strong female characters well, it was Sunmi after all~